WHY SHOULD I DIE -VOICE OF A SOLDIER

Priye Pradhan Sewak Narendra Modi jee...
Abhinandhan Ashirwad.

๐ŸนVoice of all Soldiers for Ungrateful,Unjust Political-Bureaucratic ruled nation...Why should I die for you...?
๐Ÿ•‰ Armed Forces are last resort of a nation & no institutions can play role or replace them to safegurd national security & territorial integrity.
 ๐Ÿ•‰ In 1947- I died for independent India divided into 14 countries with creation of Muslim Pakistan by then Political-Bureaucratic congress leadership leading to massacre of million of Hindus & destruction loot of their properties.



๐Ÿ•‰1948 - I died for safeguarding present JK & Leh ; Where you made political blunder of special status & went to UNO instead of occupying POK for which India is suffering till today.
 ๐Ÿ•‰ 1962 - I died with poor weaponary, clothing, untrained on high altitude warfare with China for wrong cause & no Military objectives.I was massacred as you did not use our Air-Force & went to UNO instead ; resulting loss of huge strategic territories both in North & East with historical shame.
 ๐Ÿ•‰ 1965- I died defending your nation against Pakistan attack & you gave away all occupied territories of Pakistan without settling POK -A bad politico-Military decision.
 ๐Ÿ•‰ 1971- I died on both borders gifting you Independent Bangladesh with 96,000 POW's with tri-service weaponry & Large territory on western borders.You returned all POWs with Military hardware without settling POK;wherein Bangladesh should have been annexed as it part of British & historical India .
๐Ÿ•‰ 1999- I died for recovering all tall tactically important hills in Kargil operations against your total intelligence failure.
๐Ÿ•‰ I keep dying in all natural disasters & aid to civil power everyday along with LOC.
๐Ÿ•‰ I die in controlling Rebellions by civil & police forces.
๐Ÿ•‰ I die as peace keeping force for United Nations in war zone countries.
 ๐Ÿ•‰ I keep dying in rigorous training & hostile terrain & weather every day.
๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for my downgrading of protocol salaries,Promotions from 1950 onwards ?
๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for reduction in pension of Armed Forces with Defective OROP ?
 ๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for early retirement & no post retirement resettlement nor absorption on Govt.Services ?
๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for Poor service conditions , hostile terrain, inadequate - unscaled accommodation, away from families , frequent transfers, strict physical conditions, barbaric Army/Airforce/Navy acts, No constitutional rights ?

๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for with no NFU (Non-Functional Upgrade) for Armed Forces only ?
๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for you when unjust,discrimentary anomalies from last 4 Pay commissions are not settled ?
๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for you for not procuring current required weapons & equipment for national security ? ๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for you when all arms deals are corrupted by Political-Bureaucratic nexes resulting into weaker Armed forces & delayed procurements. ?
 ๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for you when best talent is not joining armed forces for their constant degrading conditions ?
๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for you when comparable civil status & Salaries are denied to armed-Forces ?
๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for you when comparable positioning of Armed forces is not availble as in our neighbouring counties & Globally ?
 ๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for you when Defence Forces are not part of Defence decisions/Pay-Commissions at highest levels resulting severรจ damage to national security & morale of Forces ?
 ๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for you when Defence reforms are not implemented from last 20 years ?
 ๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for you when no pension, rank & perquisites are entitled to Short service commission officers after consuming their best age & closed doors of career options after release ; Whereas all MLA/MPS get full pension & huge Perquisites for life with one day of service - What Justice ?
๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for when Defence Officers Wards are not joining in Armed Forces ?
 ๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for you when there is serious shortage of Officers in Armed Forces ?
 ๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for you when you reduced the protocol of Armed Forces in 1950 & again in 1979 severally & continuing in every Pay commissions ?
๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for you when you reduce our salaries , Perquisites in last four pay commissions instead of upgrading it ?
 ๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for you wherein ; Armed Forces can run any institution but no institutions can replace them in India or anywhere in the world with no additional benefits,recoganisation or honor ?
๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for you when Armed Forces are not Class-1 or Group-A Officers of the union ; when classification of Officers are based on Basic Pay ?
๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for you when trainee Cadets are not called Trainee Officers like in all other civil/police cadres & Paid full Pay & allowances like wise on Joining ?
๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for you wherein ; no Politician/bureaucrate/Police/ Intelligence services/Central Police Forces can replace Armed Forces even for a day at the cost of our Independence by disbanding Armed -Forces & run India as Police State.
๐Ÿ•‰ Why should I die for your safety,security & politics daily on all borders & in aid to civil power ?
๐Ÿ•‰Are you waiting for Armed Forces to rebel or worse ?
๐Ÿ•‰ Armed Forces are trained to serve the constitution not any Political outfit or bureaucracy & we are fed-up with your idiocrancies.
๐Ÿ•‰ Try sending some of bright bureaucrats or Police services for their performance on lien or deputation to Indian Army as Airforce & Navy is too technically professional for them.
 ๐Ÿ•‰ Wake up to amend immediately or else it may cost our Independence or democracy.Do not take Armed Forces for granted.
๐Ÿ”ฏ In service to God & Humanity.

๐Ÿ”ฏ H.H. MAHARISHI SWAMI DHYAN SUMANANAND SARASWATI ( PILOT SWAMIJEE)


http://signals-parivaar.blogspot.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.