ITR FORMS - FY 2015-16

Posted: 22 Jun 2016 05:42 AM PDT
Quick Check Which ITR forms to USE to File Income Tax Return for A.Y.2016-17

 

There are 7 income tax return forms ITR-1 to ITR-7 with acknowledgement. So it is not an easy task for asseesee to know which ITR form to file.

Here we’ll try to give answers all of your question related to income tax return form i.e. which form I will use to file my income tax return? Should I file income tax return online or off-line? You must note that we’ll discuss here all the provision related to Income tax return forms for A.Y.2016-17.

Download the Automated Excel Based Income Tax Teturn ITR-I for Financial Year 2015-16 & Assessment Year 2016-17[ This Excel Based Software can prepare Automatically SAHAJ(ITR-I) for A.Y.2016-17, which can fully automated and install in any computer, easy to use)
Snapshot of ITR -I


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.